Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Week of School!


School started off with a bang, and I was deathly busy for most of the week. Thus far, I have already started animating a ball bouncing in a room, held a human skull (without pontificating about poor Yorrick), designed a couple of characters, and became known as 'Beast' (which, I believe, has something to do with LucasFilm).
My layout teacher is this awesome polish illustrator and layout designer who has inspired me to doodle indefinitely. He takes doodling very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that even though I did his assignment he also photographed the doodles I made during his lecture. Also, if we miss a class, we have to draw him a comic strip about what happened. He is rock and roll and perogies.
Other than that, things are wonderful. If you are far away, I miss you. If you are close, let's have tea sometime soon.

Kisses and beardy-swirls!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment